General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope
- The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply to all business relations of Purpose GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “we or “us”) with its registered office at Wilsnacker Str. 33, 10559 Berlin, Germany, represented by the managing director Julian Willner via the internet presence at purpose.app (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- Deviating, conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions, even if known, shall not become part of the contract, unless their unless their validity is expressly agreed. The version valid at the time of the conclusion of the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract
§ 2 Services
- We offer through the website the execution of an analysis, which serves the career orientation and aptitude assessment.
- The services mentioned in paragraph a are free of charge for the user. We reserve the right however reserve the right to change this with effect for the future. We see ourselves as a company with the purpose of a marketing and advertising service provider for universities and companies in the context of our target group.
- We are under no obligation to ensure the constant availability or the website and the services offered on it. Maintenance, security or capacity issues, as well as events that are not within our beyond our control (e.g. disruptions to public communication networks, power communication networks, power failures, etc.) may result in the website not being website is not available to users.
§ 3 Analysis and evaluation
- The analysis cannot be based on learning or concentration deficiencies such as dyslexia, AD(H)S, disabilities, and other impairments of the participant. Furthermore, the processing of the analysis is not recommended for persons with insufficient German language skills.
- An individual evaluation of the analysis can only be created if the user has completed the analysis. has processed the analysis completely.
§ 4 Registration and conclusion of contract
- The contract on the use of the website and the services offered there is concluded by the registration of the respective user. The offer to enter into a contract of use is made by the user with the the registration form. All data required for registration, including a valid including a valid e-mail address must be provided by the user completely and truthfully. and truthfully.
- After submitting the registration form, the user will receive a message from us at the email address e-mail address provided by the user, which serves to check the accuracy of the user’s to check the correctness of his e-mail address. After confirming this message, the registration is successfully completed and the participant is assigned his personal user account, in which he can log in by entering his personal access data. personal access data in the future.
- There is no right to registration. The user is entitled to refuse the registration without stating of reasons. The participant is free at any time to request the deletion of his registration data and his user account in writing or in text form at email@example.com to have his registration data and his user account deleted and to cancel his and to terminate his thereby terminate his participation.
§ 5 Copyright and rights of use
- The analysis procedure is a proprietary development of ours, which is based on the Big Five model for personality analysis. We reserve all rights in this respect rights, including the rights of exploitation and use under copyright law, as well as and in particular all rights of publication, duplication, and processing rights including copyright.
- All rights to the website remain with us. However, we grant the user non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the Website for the duration of the the website for the duration of the user contract as intended and in accordance with these GTC. Any use beyond this is not permitted without the prior without the prior consent of the respective rights holder.
- The services we provide in accordance with §2 Para. a, may not be used in the context of a remunerated services, such as career counseling, unless otherwise agreed in writing. unless a different agreement has been made in writing. recorded.
§ 6 Further obligations and assurances of the user
- The user must ensure that the login information is kept strictly secret at all times to prevent kept secret at all times, so that no unauthorized persons gain access to the user’s User’s user account. Should we have reason to believe that the login information is being used by unauthorized persons, we are entitled to block the user account until the matter is resolved.
- Procurement, installation, maintenance and operation of any necessary software and hardware for the use of the website are the sole responsibility of the user. This applies in particular to Internet access including, but not limited to, any problems with connection speed, bandwidth or latency that may prevent access to the connection speed, bandwidth or latency that may prevent access to or use of the Website. website use of the Website by the User.
- The user undertakes not to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, for the purpose of building his own database (or that of a third party), any content or other features of the website. modify, adapt, reproduce, use for the purpose of creating his own database (or that of a third party), translate, distribute (or that of a third party), to translate, disseminate, pass on, reconstruct (reverse-engineering), decompile or disassemble. The user is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, as well as attempts to probe, probe or test the vulnerability of the system or network, or to system or network vulnerability, or to violate security or authentication measures.
- The user may not impair the functionality of the website and its connection to servers, hosts or networks, in in any way, including but not limited to viruses, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing “mailbombing” or “crashing” or any other computer code, files or programs (such as browsers with scraping or crawling functions). scraping or crawling function) that are capable of disrupting the functionality of computer software or hardware or to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The Website may only be used for lawful purposes by the User. In
particular, the user may:
- not intentionally incomplete, false, inaccurate or (negligently or intentionally) misleading make any statements;
- not delete, edit or use as part of a database any information posted by another person without the consent of that delete, edit or use as part of a database without the consent of that third party;
- not use the Website in any way that infringes any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or violates data protection law or the right to privacy or or privacy or other personal rights, or defamatory, or in a manner that is unlawful, infringing, offensive, indecent, or because of its unlawful, infringing, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, hateful or racist content. content or otherwise objectionable;
- Not impersonate another person or organization or disclose his or her affiliation or relationship to to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his or her affiliation or relationship with any such person or organization.
§ 7 Compensation and liability
- The analysis serves the study orientation and support of the user, but does not limit or replace the customer’s personal freedom of decision in the choice of studies, career and life planning. life planning.
- Claims of the user for damages are excluded. From this excluded are claims for damages of the user from the injury of the life of life, body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for other damages that are based on an intentional or or grossly negligent breach of duty on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are such, the fulfillment of which is necessary for the achievement of the objective of the contract.
- In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, we shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for this type of contract if such damage was caused by simple negligence caused by simple negligence, unless it is a claim for damages by the user for user arising from injury to life, limb or health.
- The restrictions of paragraphs b and c shall also apply to the benefit of our legal representatives and vicarious agents if claims are asserted directly against them. asserted directly against them.
- The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 8 Cancellation
- The user contract is concluded for an indefinite period. Both parties are entitled to terminate at any time without notice. The user can terminate by closing his user account. In other cases, at least text form (e.g. e-mail) is required.
- In the event of deactivation or termination of the account, the user shall forfeit all rights to any services provided by us.
- We may also interrupt the provision of the website or services offered therein during an ongoing services offered there after notifying the user if the user has violated essential the user has violated essential provisions of the contract, and this violation either cannot be remedied or has not been remedied without delay after a corresponding has not been remedied without undue delay.
- In the event of the termination of a user account and thus the termination of the contract we delete, without further notice, all data related to the user account. associated with the user account. Any backup of data is the sole responsibility of the user.
§ 9 Final provisions
- These GTC are subject to German law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Should any provision in these these GTC or a provision within the scope of other agreements is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the the of all other provisions or agreements shall not be affected thereby.
- Due to the further development of our website and the services offered there or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary for us to amend these necessary that we change these terms and conditions. We therefore reserve the right to amend these GTC at any time with effect for the future. We will inform the user in tion of the GTCs in a suitable manner via the website or by e-mail with a reasonable advance (at least 6 weeks). The user is given the opportunity the change by e-mail to the e-mail address given in the imprint of the website. e-mail address given in the imprint of the website. If the user makes use of his If the user makes use of his right to object, both parties shall be entitled to terminate the to the effective date of the change.
Current valid status: